IDEC S.A. organises domestic and transnational training sessions on a wide range of topics. To this end it collaborates with a network of experienced trainers and experts on various fields. It has excellent in-house training facilities, including equipment for simultaneous interpretation.
Training is organized either as a stand-alone activity or as one complementing other type of services, e.g. staff training during the preparation for ISO 9001 certification.
Training supports and materials used are rich and of excellent quality. Most of them are sector specific.
We address different types of managers, for example in quality, production, personnel, and also teachers or students along with persons employed in specific occupations.
In our training sessions we use methodologies that focus on active participation of trainees and action learning. To achieve this we incorporate in our sessions the latest developments in research and technology as well as in experiential learning. This includes the development and use of:
- Role play games
- Cognitive learning
- Social learning
European In-service Training courses
Lifelong learning is essential for everyone, for improving self confidence, quality of life, vocational skills and competencies. Lifelong learning programme presents unique opportunities to get funding and participate in European training courses, where apart from concrete learning outcomes, you will have the chance to meet people from various countries, share social and intercultural experiences and spend an enjoyable week in a foreign country.
In the framework of Grundtvig and Comenius In-Service Training courses, IDEC has designed and offers the following courses:
- International Development Officer (for beneficiaries of Grundtvig, Ref. No: GR-2013-217-003 and Comenius, Ref. No: GR-2013-241-004)
- Stress Prevention in Training Organizations (Grundtvig, Ref. No: GR-2013-213-003)
- Stress Prevention in Schools (Comenius, Ref. No: GR-2013-219-003)
- Evaluation and Quality Assurance (Comenius, Ref. No: GR-2013-218-003)
- Software Assisted Skills Assessment Methodology (Comenius, Ref. No: Gr-2013-224-003)
Apply for funding
The training fees and the travelling and subsistence expenses can be fully funded by in service training grants of Comenius or Grundvig programme. For a list on the registered training courses you can visit the official Comenius - Grundtvig training database. Grants must be requested by the National Agency of your country. The upcoming deadline for submitting an application for a grant to your National Agency is 30/4/2013 for training courses that will take place between September - December 2013. The procedure for the grant application is:
- Register to the training course of your choice
- You will receive a confirmation of your preregistration.
- Visit the web-site of your National Agency and download the application form for In-Service individual training grants.
- Fill in the application form. You can download the prefilled application forms for guidance. Our consultants are available to provide any support in filling in the application form.
- Send the application form to your National Agency, with the preregistration confirmation and any other required supporting document.
- Wait for selection results.