The main objectives are:
- supply the labour market needs with the realization of an “intelligent and multimedia e-courses” on Project Cycle Management in the following languages: English, Italian, Greek, French, Spanish, Catalan, Polish, German, Hungarian, Slovakian, Czech;
- enhance foreign language acquisition in combination to vocational training with the support of multilingual semantic technologies to stimulate the promotion of linguistic diversity;
- improve training accessibility and mobility, thanks to PDA phone interface, integrating e-learning technology into professional activity(A5 KA3 OpOBJ);
- stimulate the cooperation among different skills and abilities in the multilingual European environment;
- promote knowledge sharing and integration among different languages and cultures, allowing multiuse of the training material provided by the course organizers and the students themselves (A5 LLP Obj k);
- improve the objectivity of assessment by selecting the more adequate professors for each subject spread over all the community, valorising intellectual skills and abilities of all the participants making their learning process more effective as they are active players.