The final objective is to develop regional networks for managing local markets, and to connect those networks in one, large and European super-network aiming to become:
- The integrator and the link among all the actors in the sector: enterprises, public authorities, area associations, media (magazines, TV, etc.) and customers / consumers.
- An innovation engine to introduce mature modern technologies and methodologies into a “old fashion” managed sector, as a way for creating new business and employment.
- A synergy promoter between Boating world and traditional Tourism field.
- The instrument for organising, promoting and marketing services into Nautical World at European level (world-wide as a perspective)
- The vehicle for secure transactions for all the field operators, the engine for increasing quality level and incomes for sector’s enterprises.
Benefits of the project are:
- Enterprises could benefit by a vehicle (both organisation and technology) for improving their visibility and business towards consumers, increasing attention to their quality level.
- Enterprises (buyers, suppliers, subcontractors) could enter into a BtoB network exploiting tendering, dealing and e-commerce facilities for increasing business and internationalisation, reducing operative and marketing costs.
- Consumers could be able to find on the system, even from home, a wide set of nautical services / products, to compare them and to buy / pay for them. New technologies (Internet, e-commerce, multimedia) will allows to offer better services, reducing costs and speeding-up supplies.
- Associations and Public Administrations (such as any other entity) will have at disposal a powerful tool for monitoring the sector and for planning their own intervention policies.
- Any user could find any kind of information, news, … related to the sector.